Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My Evil Reaction To LAUREL vs YANNY

I'm not sure where that dark part of my imagination comes from.

But ever since I have been writing, my mind regularly turns to the shadows, pulls something either darkly humorous or perhaps just dark in general.



Below are two examples.

During the recent LAUREL vs YANNY audio debates (where, based on a released file, some people hear "Laurel" and other people hear "Yanny") I had two different, yet somewhat similar reactions.

One was dark humour.

The other was just dark and a bit mean and evil.

Depending on your own preferred poison, I present, for you, a choice from two videos that display how my twisted mind works.

Here is the dark humor one:

 

And here is the more evil one:


You may not want to watch either one.

As I said, I can be twisted. 

Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: