Friday, September 07, 2012

Haunting Locke Street Festival

One of my favourite "end of summer" events each year is always the Locke Street Festival.

Each year, on the Saturday following Labour Day weekend, Locke Street is closed to traffic, an open air market is created on the street featuring vendors, live entertainment, food and fun for the whole family.



Fran, Alexander and I have enjoyed attending this wonderful festival every year.

This year will be a bit more special for me because it'll be the first time that I'll be doing an appearance in Hamilton for my new book Haunted Hamilton: The Ghosts of Dundurn Castle & Other Steeltown Shivers.

I'll be at the table right outside of EPIC BOOKs along with Stephen B. Pearl, Ira Nayman, Barry Adler and D.M. Trink

EPIC BOOKS AUTHOR TABLE SCHEDULE:

10:00 to 11:00 – Stephen / Mark
11:00 to 12:00 – Barry / Ira
12:00 to 1:00 Delyse / Mark
1:00 to 2:00   Stephen / Ira
2:00 to 3:00   Barry / Delyse
3:00 to 4:00    Mark / Ira
4:00 to 5:00 Stephen / Barry
5:00 to 6:00 Ira / Mark
6:00 to 7:00 Stephen / Barry
Because of the local interest nature of HAUNTED HAMILTON, that's the book I expect people will be most interested in.  But I'll also have copies of TESSERACTS SIXTEEN, CAMPUS CHILLS and ONE HAND SCREAMING available.

If you're in the neighbourhood, swing by to check it out.


No comments: