Wednesday, May 23, 2012

August Event: Here Be Dragons

I am delighted to be a part of a very special event taking place in Orillia, ON on August 11th at the Stephen Leacock museum.

My friend Julie Czerneda is hosting a "Here Be Dragons" event called "An evening of fantasy with Julie Czerneda and friends" -- it is part of a weekend celebration at Swanmore Hall which will be featuring a photo exhibit by Roger Czerneda entitled:  "Look. Magic!"

The friends are Adrienne Kress, Anne Bishop and me. 

There will be a mingle and greet at 5 PM, a BBQ at 6 PM ($12 / person), and then at 7:30 a presentation and reading, followed by a reception.

The poster is below.

This will be the first occasion where I do a public event in support of my forthcoming Haunted Hamilton: The Ghosts of Dundurn Castle & Other Steeltown Shivers, which will be released in August. (And since it has been a while since I've seen Julie and Roger in person, it'll be a great opportunity to spend some time with them)

No comments: