Monday, April 09, 2012

Seen Again

I've quite enjoyed pinning pictures of people with Julie Wilson's new book Seen Reading, and thought I'd share a few more pictures I have gathered.

First, a few more peeps, then the book in some interesting locations . . .

Scott Marinaro, Senior Manager US Vendor Relations, Kobo, regularly comes to Toronto for a dose of buttertarts, Rush and Julie Wilson's Seen Reading.

Cameron Drew, Director of Vendor Relations at Kobo is serious about being seen holding this book

Pieter Swinkels, Director Publisher & Industry Relations EU Kobo travels far and wide, but is right at home with Julie's book.

Toronto poet Paul Vermeersch and author of The Reinvention of the Human Hand gives his own hand a special treat.
Samantha Haywood (Julie's awesome literary agent) seen enjoying Julie's book with her beautiful family


And then, of course, we have some fun novelty shots (taken at the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert, Alberta)

An amusing lawn ornament at the Enjoy Centre seen eating Seen Reading
Even mannequins like to be Seen Reading (Enjoy Centre display)

This is just one of several posts featuring Julie Wilson's great book, Seen Reading.  For the other ones, check out Seen Some More, Seen Holding Seen Reading and Seen Wanting.

The Pinterest board these pictures are all destined for is called Seen Holding Seen Reading.

2 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Just bought that awesome lawn ornament for a friend's birthday. Those little gremlins are awesome! Hope you saved the book. I think they won't devour it the way you hope!

Mark Leslie said...

LOL, Angelica. The book WAS saved and made it onto the plane with me, offering sustenance for my mind. And, had I not been flying back, I likely would have bought one of those lawn ornaments myself.