Thursday, June 17, 2010

HNT - Planet Snoopy

On Tuesday I took a vacation day.  I had originally planned to take both Monday and Tuesday off and have a four day weekend, but had to switch my plans around due to some renovations taking place at the store.

Despite the change in plans, I actually quite love taking a single day off in the middle of the week.  Francine, Alexander and I spent the day at Canada's Wonderland and had an absolute blast.

Here's a picture Alexander took of me posing with Snoopy.



I love the fact that it's off centre, cutting off part of Snoopy's head and that you can see my son's thumb in the shot. It perfectly outlines the fact that it doesn't matter if things don't work out as originally planned -- you can still have a load of fun anyway.

A good life lesson.


No comments: