Saturday, November 21, 2009

One, Two, Three, Four - Monsters Walking Cross The Floor

My son and I just watched Feist's appearance on Sesame Street doing a parody version of her most popular song.

Absolutely brilliant with such cute re-adapted lyrics as: "One, two, three, four, monsters walking 'cross the floor" and "One, two, three, four, chickens just back from the shore." I love it.

"Are you counting, counting with me?
One less than five; one more than three."

Can you tell I'm proud to be part of The Sesame Street Generation, as my blogger buddy Lime stated so brilliantly a few weeks ago?

Here is the video on YouTube.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids and i love this. Thanks for the post. Happy holidays to you.

Unknown said...

What does she song when the penguins are at the door. Sounds like one two three four penguins ad one at the door, but that would be five....not four.

Unknown said...

What does she song when the penguins are at the door. Sounds like one two three four penguins ad one at the door, but that would be five....not four.