Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Prelude To A Twitch

I posted Episode 06 of my Prelude to a Scream podcast this morning. If you feel like you're often running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, then this particular episode is for you.

Episode Six contains the full story "Nervous Twitching" which is a surrealistic disturbing little short. It was first published in NorthWords magazine in the Fall of 1996 and it was reprinted in my book One Hand Screaming in 2004.

You can follow the link to the podcast and listen to it online or download it by right clicking here.

And if you do listen to it, please don't be shy -- post a comment here or on my podcast blog and let me know what you think -- good or bad. Don't worry, I'm a seasoned writer, along with some praise and good reviews of my writing, I've also got decades of rejections and negative comments about my work under my belt . . .

No comments: