Thursday, November 27, 2008

HNT - Almost A Rerun Post

Lately, I've been busier than a one-legged man in a professional ass-kicking contest. Though in this case, the goal must be trying to kick my own ass, because it feels more like I'm spinning in circles than actually hitting any targets.


For that reason I was going to post a "rerun" HNT that was one of my favourite "Half Nekkid Thursday" posts of all time -- but when I went searching for it, I found some out-take shots from several weeks back and thought it might be more fun to post that.

I also wanted to take a quick moment to wish all my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving. For us Canucks the memories of our own Thanksgiving celebrations are a distant memory -- but I always like the way the U.S. celebration of the same holiday does such a good job of ringing in the holiday season and makes me want to watch Planes, Trains & Automobiles, then Christmas Vacation back to back. (Yes, both John Hughes movies)

Okay, gotta go - got my own ass to kick, after all . . .

4 comments:

Dana said...

Outtakes can often times be a wonderful find!

Anonymous said...

Well, some of my photos for HNT our outtakes!

HappyHNT!

Jennybean said...

peek!

HHNT!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

I love Christmas Vacation. It is a classic and a must watch along with The Grinch Who Stole Christmas :)