Thursday, October 02, 2008

HNT - October Brings Halloween

My whole family loves Halloween. When I got home from work last night, my son was begging us to start getting out all the Halloween decorations. Francine had already replaced the soap pumps in the kitchen and two bathrooms with the spooky Halloween themed ones, and upon Alexander's begging, we started hauling out more of the inside decorations, including the special wine goblets and beer steins.

Got to love this season. Bring on Halloween. (But not too quickly of course, because I always love savouring the fall and the countdown to Halloween)


Cheers! Happy HNT.



5 comments:

Jennybean said...

Happy Halloween and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween too! Time to break out the decorations! woohoo!

Happy HNT

- said...

So spooky cute! *giggles* Youre too fun! I luv it; HHNT to you ; )

BTExpress said...

What a fun house you make it.

lime said...

you would have just loved our old neighborhood that we moved from 5 yrs ago...an area 3 by 6 blocks in town of houses decked out to the max for halloween, many complete with sound and light effects for halloween night.