Thursday, November 15, 2007

HNT - TiT - Strike Zone


Terror in Toyland (TiT) - An HNT Adventure
by Mark Leslie


Continued from this post

[PRODUCER'S NOTE: Mark has been lying to readers of the HNT - Terror in Toyland storyline. The reason that the storyline hasn't continued for the past seven weeks is not due to Mark working on other projects. The truth is that the writers for this storyline have been on strike. These writers are the ones who, in fact, have inspired the Hollywood screenwriters to go on strike]

[Due to the strike, the producers of this blog are asking readers help keep the storyline going and to "write in their own dialogue" to accompany the following picture.


[So
in the comment section, please fill in what you think Mark should be saying as the big bale of hay is dropping toward him]


[NOTE: An additional incentive. The best line submitted by comment will be chosen to be incorporated into the continuing storyline AND that person will receive either the e-book version or a signed physical copy of Mark's book One Hand Screaming (your choice) - how's that for a cheap incentive? And yes, sending a free book is a lot cheaper than the pay raise the striking writers are demanding]


To Be Determined . . .




8 comments:

lime said...

drat! my special matrix moves worked for dodging darth tater but now this hay bale is going to squash me!

tkkerouac said...

What a way to end, this hay bale is going to finish me off...
At least I'm going out in clean underwear!!!!

S said...

I know I will be disqualified for actually costarring in TIT...but I will just say this;

That is what you get for leaving me...I have been lost for weeks, and were you not still in those smelly boxers, I would want saved right now. (TK, they are not clean, he's had them on for weeks now!)
As it is though, I think you better get washed up before you find me, you are getting ripe!
LOL

HHNT Mark!

Mark Leslie said...

LOL! A great start so-far to the contest. :) And, Susie, you can still qualify to win - and I promise I'll find you soon as I can; hopefully those writer's will come back on the job soon . . .

Lapis Ruber said...

"This is not what I meant when I said I wanted a Hay-ride"

Zoely said...

i got nothing. "Oh no. I can't balance very well on one leg in dirty drawers."
HHNT whether your shorts are smelly or not!

BTExpress said...

"NO SUSIE! PLEASE DON'T DROP THE HAY BALE ON ME! I PROMISE I WON'T LOOSE YOU AGAIN!"

Melodie Norman Haas said...

"Well so much for hiding here! I had better "bale" and go find Susie!" says Mark as he does his special hay-dodger move and runs from the play farm. Farmer Jones, seeing Mark escape, cries out in plastic frustration as he loses yet another sacrifice to his god, the great Alexander.