Thursday, November 22, 2007

HNT - MP3

The great and powerful Os has decreed that this week's HNT post should feature our MP3 player. Fair enough. I figured I'd show off the 2 GB SanDisk Sansa m250 mp3 player that I've had for a couple of years now.

My MP3 player has served me well, and currently contains the full tracks from the latest Rush album Snakes & Arrows (I purchased the special DVD/MP3 file version), the latest episode of The Writing Show podcast, the last two chapters of Mur Lafferty's Heaven Season One audio book as well as several songs by The Blazing Elwoods and a song by Alex Wilson called Untitled Pretention Pontificated by a Passive Voice (a song that I can listen to at least once per week and still enjoy).

Here's an HNT picture of me listening to my MP3 player in the hotel room I'm staying in this evening. I took a few more risqué shots that I wasn't willing to post here, but if any readers out there are interested in seeing them, click here and here if you're a flickr friend or flip me an email and I'll send them to you.






9 comments:

BTExpress said...

If you don't mind, I'll stick with just this pic. Happy HNT!

S said...

Hey Fuzzy!
You've just reminded me that I forgot to undress for my HNT!

HHNT!

Charlie said...

i was concentrating on you too much to notice the mp3! lol! HHNT :)

Zoely said...

very sexy Mark...it's always a treat when you show off that body. MMM.
HHNT!

Rainypete said...

I've heard of getting naked with a good book but this seems a bit much!! Yay for podcasts and for MP3 players. I love the ability to shuttle to whatever I feel like listening without digging thorough my extensive pile of CDs.

Anonymous said...

You love your I-Pod!
HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Oh, I'd love to see this shot on the cover of your next book,
Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

I hope it's waterproof. Happy HNT.

lime said...

belated HHNT. such a serious expression, you must be rocking out!