Friday, November 02, 2007

Halifax, Here I Come

I'm getting on a plane this morning and flying out to Halifax for a Campus Stores Canada conference. Definitely looking forward to that. It's going to be a very busy handful of days with some interesting panels and discussions. (Big topic right now, of course, is the declining American dollar and the fact that books in Canada are still a lot more expensive than they are in the US, despite the Canadian dollar being worth more than the US dollar)

While in town I'm going to be doing a few book signings.

Tonight I'll be at the Coles in Halifax Shopping Centre (7001 Mumford Road) from 7 to 9 PM. And tomorrow (Saturday) I'll be at the Chapters in the Bayers Lake power centre (188 Chain Lake Drive) from 7 to 9 PM. This'll be my very first book signing in east.

While in Halifax I'm also very very likely to check out some Eastern Canadian micro brewery beers. Mmmmmm.

No comments: