Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pookalookaville Tag

Charlie tagged me. Check out her eight random facts here. Rules are below.
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
Okay, so here are eight random facts about me in no particular order (and completely off the top of my head)

1) For a while, I considered majoring in Psychology and becoming a Psychiatrist.
But eight more years of University was too much for my tiny little brain. Instead, I decided to major in English, act a little crazy and give Psychologists a real challenge.

2) I can never remember my age and always have to ask my wife how old I am.
No, this is not a sign that I'm getting senile. What? Oh, french toast please!

3) Speaking of age, despite the fact that I'm 38 (I just asked and Francine told me my age), I still feel like a 17 year old.
Yes, a 17 year old in a 40 year old body.

4) I still haven't reconciled myself to the fact that I'm going bald.
But I'm NOT VAIN, dammit.

5) When I rub my eyes I particular way, I can make my eyeballs squeak.
And I get a real kick out of making the squeaky eyeball noises in the dark while Francine is trying to fall asleep.

6) I love to read and I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'm a really really slow reader.
Yes, it's one of the reasons I'm still only halfway through Harry Potter 5.

7) When I was young I watched "The Sound of Music" every year on television. And for the longest time, I thought the movie ended when Maria married Captain Von Trapp.
What can I say? My mom enforced a very strict bed-time. I made the best of a tough situation by assuming the story ended there.

8) I don't mind being tagged in blog posts, in fact, I enjoy it. But I'm not all that comfortable tagging others.
So while I like participating in tags, I tend to leave an open "if you want to join in, go ahead and tag yourself. Go ahead, don't be shy. Tag yourself. And it's okay, the rumors aren't true, you won't go blind if you tag yourself too often.


5 comments:

Charlie said...

Thanks very much for taking part. Im particularly impressed you can make squeaky eyeball noises and MORE impressed that yoiu put this particular talent to good use, in the dark, to scare/annoy the missus.

Top use of a God given talent if I may say so.

Anonymous said...

I knew that sound of music didn't end at the wedding, but because of my strict bedtime, I didn't actually see the whole thing until I was like 15!

lime said...

i've done something like this several times so i won't pick up the tag, but....you say you LIKE being tahhed...mwahahahahaha.


oh and the squeaky eyeballs is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I tagged myself (and can see just fine!)

lecram sinun said...

I'm tagging myself this for the weekend.

Cheers!