Thursday, February 22, 2007

HNT - TiT - Surprise Attack


Terror in Toyland (TiT) - An HNT Adventure
by Mark Leslie



Continued from this post.

"Knock knock," Artoo said, and the whole group snickered, awaiting Mark's response.

Mark jumped up from the couch where he was resting trying to figure out who could be knocking at such a late hour.

"Who is it?" Mark asked.

Artoo said in a disguised voice. "I'm a really sexy chick. Open up the door and I'll flash my bazoombas at you."

"Bazoombas?" Mark asked and arched his eyebrow trying to look cool and sexy himself as he reached for the door. "That sounds quite intriguing. I think I'll open the door and have a look-see."



That was definitely a mistake, and not the first time that the mention of flashed bazoombas caused a man to drop his guard and forget all else. The moment the door opened Spud Trooper fired his weapon at Mark.


And, his mind barely registering the fact that he was being ambushed, Mark felt the heat of the laser fire sear into his flesh.



To be continued . . .


19 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL Bazoombas!!! Too funny! lol

HHNT :)

Anonymous said...

I love these! I'll be eagerly awaiting the follow-up .. HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

I just love these :)
HHNT

T - Another Geek Girl said...

God I love Darth Tater!

HHNT Mark.
Can't wait for the next installment.

BTExpress said...

LOL.... so you fell for the old bazoombas trick. Can't blame you, I've fell for that one three times this week. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Hehe Bazoombas! Gah, I love the tail of the taters. ;-) *hugs* Missed ya.

Happy HNT Mark.

Sunny Delight said...

Great job again! HHNT!

S said...

Oh man, I just hate it when the heat of that turquoise laser fire sears my flesh, don't you?

You crack me up! HHNT

But I wanted to say I am so sorry about Francines mom, and I missed last weeks HNT...I am so glad that you had such a wonderful relationship with Dianne.

lime said...

those wily spuds...never trust em...using the old mardi gras tactic of a promise of a bazoomba flash....

i am jumping in my seat with excitement over this new series. wheeeeee!!!

HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT Mark! Love it!

keda said...

brilliant! :)

happy hnt.

Rainypete said...

You said TiT.....hehehehehehe

Sounds like you need a backup force with potato scorching weaponry and some butter, sour cream and chives.

Lil Bit said...

LOL! Yay - Darth Tater is baaaack. =) Hilarious!

HHNT! (not playin' this week, but thx 4 visiting my last one)

Melodie Norman Haas said...

I like that is is the TiT series and they promised the flash of bazoombas..uh huh your just trying to get higher ratings LOL just teasing! I am so glad this series is back! Whoo hoo

lecram sinun said...

On the edge of my seat biting my nails! Cheers & Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Are we the offical Tator Fans?

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Fran wouldn't approve of you seeing someone else BAZOOMBAS!

I do so enjoy Darth Tater though - makes HNT even more exciting - if that's possible!

Dawn-Marie of the GO Train Gang!

Mark Leslie said...

Pete, Ameratis, you're so on to me - I did use the abbreviation of the title of the series "Terror in Toyland" to try to suck in more hits and cause giggles . . .

I'm also so glad folks got a kick out of "bazoombas" - I actually spent 10 minutes trying to decide upon a funny slang term to use that would cause giggling and hopefully not offend.

(Oh, and Dawn-Marie, Fran knows I enjoy seeing lots of Bazoombas, particularly on Thursday for some reason that I have Os to thank for, but she also knows that hers are my absolute favourite)

Stealth said...

DARTH TATOR!!

So um, Grateful Dead fans are Dead Heads, that makes us....Tator heads *giggle*

HHNT