Thursday, November 09, 2006

HNT - Me & You & A Ghost Named Boo

All of the Halloween stuff has been put away, but there's one special little guy who has stayed out. He's this cute little ghost puppet named Boo. (He was a gift two Halloween's ago from some neighbours) Alexander simply adores him and is as attached to him as he is to his Winnie The Pooh. Winnie and Boo are must haves for bedtime and for longer car trips.


Since Alexander is suffering from a nasty head-cold the past couple of days, Boo often helps to cheer him up. (Boo usually yells out "Boo" and then scares himself and runs away -- Alexander kills himself laughing when Boo does that. Silly ghost) So if you see a bit of a runny nose on Alex in these pictures, it's from his cold. And no, I don't have a fat lip -- it's a lipstick smear -- yes, proof that Francine still kisses me; and that I walk around without knowing it's there.


And for you folks out there who have been around the block long enough to remember the song from the 70's, yes, the title for this post WAS a rip-off of an old song called "Me And You And A Dog Named Boo" by Lobo. Feel old?


Me and you and a dude named Osbasso
Click the link below to visit the master
and learn more about Half-Nekkidness


14 comments:

S said...

LOL I thought you had chapped lips there! A kiss, how sweet!

I hope the little guy is feeling better real soon!
HHNT!

Brown eyed girl said...

Mark, these a fabulous photos. So fun and precious!
Happy HNT!
~xo

lime said...

absolutely wonderful. your family has such laughter and joy it never ceases to make me smile ear to ear. what a blessed bunch you are! thank youso much for sharing with us.

HHNT and.....
BOO! (runs off in terror)

Regal said...

He's very cute - he looks like you - Happy HNT!

Phain said...

great smiles alllllll around! *~*happy hnt*~*

Anonymous said...

:) The three of you look adorable!

Happy HNT!

Suze said...

Lovely images, Alex is such a darling. I hope he is getting over his cold now.

Happy HNT to you both ;)

Michelle said...

LOL I love how he is cracking up!!! What great pictures!!! :) I hope he feels better soon!

HHNT ;)

and I totally caught the "rip-off" title...lol :) EEK!!

Rebecca said...

OMG. Mark, those are absolutely PRECIOUS PICTURES!! I just wanna squeeze you both!

HHNT!

Rebecca said...

OMG. Mark, those are absolutely PRECIOUS PICTURES!! I just wanna squeeze you both!

HHNT!

Wenchy said...

:o) Beautiful Mark.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.. I remember that song.. and yes, i do feel old..lol

Wonderful pix!

HHNT!

Stealth said...

Mark those pictures made me smile from ear to ear...just heartwarming..

HHNT

Sassy said...

Those pics are amazing! I love the look on Alexander's face..the laugh! Priceless.
You are a lucky man!

HHNT!

Hope he's feeling better real soon!