Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wanna Hear Something Cool?

I am delighted and honoured to be a guest on Paula B's The Writing Show podcast.

I'm a guest for a series of "reality show" writing podcasts that she's doing entitled "Getting Published" -- Paula will be following me as I attempt to use the pressure of being a guest on her show with this year's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) to finally finish the first draft of my novel "A Canadian Werewolf in New York"

The interview, which I did with Paula a few weeks ago, is the first in a series as she tracks my progress and runs for about an hour. It's actually not bad. Paula is a wonderful interviewer, I occasionally sound like I know what I'm talking about and I only sound like a complete idiot a couple of times (like when I mispronounce NaNoWriMo, for example)

Click on the link below to read more and download and listen to the episode.

Podcast: Getting Published with Mark Leslie (Episode 1)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI
I just mentioned your "appearance" on The Writing Show in my blog. It was an excellent interview. Good luck with werewolf and see you at nanowrimo (figuratively speaking)!