Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Redrum

So Samson and I are still partaking in our marathon work session. We managed to grab about three hours of sleep before continuing on. It's okay, really, we're doing all right, having a good time, getting the task done. But one small thing comes to mind, and it's that all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy...all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy
all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy
all work and no play makes Mark a dull Jack

all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy
all Mark and no work makes play dull a boy
all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy
and no play makes Mark a dull boy
all dull and no work makes Mark a play boy
all Mark and no work makes play a dull boy
all Mark all Samson all work all work all music all the hits all the music no talking all workday and no play makes Mark a dull boy
All playboy and no work makes Hugh Hefner happy
all Samson and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull boy all work and no play makes Mark a dull Samson
all and play Mark dull
all waijai and no work no makes a boy
all and play Mark dull
work no makes Samson a boy

Okay, time to call it a night, I think. My little finger is starting to twitch and speak to me. Hmm, there's a fire hose and axe in the cabinet down the hall. Pardon me a minute, I must go there now.

9 comments:

lime said...

LMAO! you guys really need some help!

Anonymous said...

Okay now I am beginning to worry. I think there might be an axe in our office as well. Eek!

Melly said...

LMAO!
Thanks for the clips - awesome!

Virginia said...

Love the photo. LOVE IT. The only thing that worries me is the beach ball. A beach ball accompanied by a super-caffienated/suger laden drink. Leads to no good. You poor, poor souls.

Rainypete said...

You just need to take a few minutes to unwind. Just go hit Lloyd up for a drink.

Anonymous said...

Hey just like Homer Simpson, NO TV and NO Beer, makes Homer go ... Craaaaazy .. Done mind if I do. BlahBlah

Franny said...

Umm...I think Marky needs a wittle nap, and some meds. I can mix you up something from my grandma's medicine cabinet. She has EVERYTHING in there!

Ok, seriously though, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! You're working too hard! Maybe take a vacation with the wifey and the kiddle and let the world fall apart without you for a few days? I understand though - I am nearing burnout too.

Wenchy said...

Thank you for the fabulous postcards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful... baie dankie.

Lee Ann said...

Yeah, don't be a dull boy Mark. Go have some fun. You can always stop by and pick me up in front of the Castle gates! haha