Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'd Like To Introduce You To Del Griffith

As occasionally happens, there was a cancellation of the westbound GO trains at the end of the day -- apparently an encounter between train and pedestrian. I was quick to make it over to the GO buses (express to Hamilton), and was able to get on the second bus home, which made for a much less frustrating day than previous Lakeshore West train shutdown experiences -- none of which have been as fun and laugh-filled as Steve Martin and John Candy's problem-ridden trip from New York to Chicago . . .

1 comment:

Mark Leslie said...

Okay, so Dawn-Marie on the GO train gave me hell yesterday because she said this blog entry was lacking. In the grand blog spirit I thought I should open my deepest inner feelings and state how I went home and cried for hours. Cried myself to sleep actually....

All kidding aside, Christina on the GO train commented that my blog is already extremely personal and asked if I was afraid that some evil person might use the blog to find out stuff about me. (Apart from inspiring ideas for a new horror story, my thoughts are: hey, evil people already know lots about me....go read the book Database Nation published by O'Reilly to find out more)

That being said, I have to agree with Dawn-Marie. Planes, Trains & Automobiles deserves a lot more space, praise and references that the lose one I gave. I vow to return to it in a future blog and give it the proper space it deserves.