Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Ants Went Marching Two By Two

It feels like I've spent most of my vacation trying to deal with the endless stream of ants into our kitchen. I'm thinking of moving my family into an anthill where there'll likely be less ants hanging around. Guess I should get off my butt and do some searching for a way to get rid of ants that is safe for toddlers and for rabbits . . .

Our computer monitor finally gave out on us the other day. It was a 14 inch DAYTEK. Man, did that thing ever last. I remember when it was about 5 years old and it died on us, the warranty was great - all I had to do was drive it over to a repair shop in Oakville and clickety click, Barbatrick, it was fixed. That's why, when shopping around for a new monitor, we went with another DAYTEK. This time it's a 17 inch flatscreen. (yes, we stayed with a tube-based and not an LCD monitor - we'll buy our LCD monitor once something else, likely holographic monitors are the latest thing) Wow, real difference - I think we'll have less eyestrain now.

I haven't got much reading done while on vacation, but we have been busy doing stuff around the house and trying to get out. Been having a blast playing with Alexander - he's really loving the pool. We're going to try to make a quick trip out to Port Dover today. He should enjoy that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to this post for creating a user friendly blog when we can all learn more about sports betting handicapping software from Mark Leslie. This is a great place to start from the novice to the expert and as this site grows, we can only benefit from content about sports betting handicapping software and other realted topics.